Japanese Gymkhana

Just wanted to say "Hi" and check back in.  I've recently returned from a 6
month deployment (Navy) and will be fixing up my white '88 16V any day now,
so standby for some really dumb questions.   My Dad had the car while I was
gone and "helped me out" with some of the upkeep.  Once I undo all the
upkeep, I should be ready for some serious fun.  Anyone near Jacksonville
FL?  Also, there's a red (imagine that) 16V rusting away in a yard not too
far from me.  I haven't contacted the owner yet.  Anyone up for a rescue
mission?

For your viewing pleasure, check out the video clip at this site:

http://tinyurl.com/6plp3

Could be fun...

Craig Steiner
LTJG USNR