ats and his site and his herd gone ???

ok, this is odd. check here for reference:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1508426

it seems patrick is no longer interested in roccos. this in and of itself
doesnt bother me. to each his own. however, it appears he has just
back-stabbed the entire rocco list. here is my basis for that claim:

1. he just dumped his entire rocco collection off at a junkyard. with all of
the trouble other listers go through to 'save' these dwindling cars, that
just pisses me off.

2. he took his site down, on purpose. all of the technotes. no warning that
its going down in a week or so. no ability of anyone to mirror said
technotes for future education of others. just gone.

3. he posts on the list in threads all day long while all of this has
happened already. nothing like 'hey, all of my cars are available, come and
get em'. nothing.

what... the... fuck... ?
Al