ats and his site and his herd gone ???

----- Original Message -----
From: "Allyn" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>
To: "scirocco list" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 24, 2004 10:01 PM
Subject: ats and his site and his herd gone ???

> ok, this is odd. check here for reference:
>
> http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=1508426
>
> it seems patrick is no longer interested in roccos. this in and of itself
> doesnt bother me. to each his own. however, it appears he has just
> back-stabbed the entire rocco list. here is my basis for that claim:
>
> 1. he just dumped his entire rocco collection off at a junkyard. with all
of
> the trouble other listers go through to 'save' these dwindling cars, that
> just pisses me off.

Just seeing that tagline of his made my heart sink. Say it ain't so...
*Bawls*

A guy like me, among others, can't get a Mk1 easily, and then he dumps a
mountain of 'em? I hope he's just foolin'. I REALLY DO. But of course, if he
is, he's gonna be mob-killed.

~Matt/RJ
1985 Audi Coupe GT - The Evil Car
"I know God loves me. He gave me an Audi!"
http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=rjtremor