Group/List Dynamics was: Whats going on with the texans?

> roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca wrote:
>
> .I miss the good old days when the scraps were about injector
>> size though.
>> Cathy
>>

> Cathy,
>
> I don't know if you remember the surly I. Mannix or not, surely you
> 'knew' our good friend Mr. Meze (he of the blue Smurf Mk2- always good
> for a friendly roughhouse now and then), but I wonder if any recall
> with warm nostalgia the brewhaha over typing and spell checking that
> was once the Scirocco List. ("It's my crappy keyboard...")
>
> We have run many a good RoccHead away from this, our little community
> in the past, but (to quote the Matrix II) "We are still Here, And We
> are Not Afraid!"

To quote Gretchen Wilson "Hell yeah"...(I suppose you don't listen to
country...)

I do recl;kalls fhte typinvg proejnkblaems, and use my new keyboard as an
excuse with some frequency. And Meze? I got a nice T shirt from him, and
sent him a picture of me wearing it as requested, it was from the back of
me as I changed a tire...I actually started a thread from hell when I
first joined (How old are you?) (and for Pete's sakes, don't answer that.
But Julie isn't on for a while, so I'm the reigning Old Fartess for the
time being)

As long as we all enjoy the cars, the list will stick around. I just hope
people take a minute before hitting the send button on some of these
messages.

> In any case-  life is good, if you give it a chance.

Sure is, no complaints here (6 of 6 plated dubs run, not bad)

Cathy