Waterfest, the novel chapter

--- Marc Getty <marc@getty.net> wrote:

<snip>

> Hotel # 2 had a good much of .org'ers (Jan, Brett, Frank, Sara, Jason
> A., Ben, Anson, Peter, Peter's friend, and Jason C. & Mark for a short
> period) and plenty of morons to entertain us. Highlights include
> someone shitting in the pool, some nice bikini clad trim, burnouts,
> cops, burnouts, cops, more cops, and lots of alcohol. Rumor has it
> that the Canadians were all in Hotel # 1, but alcohol + a completely
> illegal car + laziness prevented me from visiting.

Yeah, ya should have come with Cammisa, Anson, Mark and I... got to see TMB,
Alee, Scott Williams, Cathy, and all the Canadian crew!
Their hotel (Ramada) was definitely the place to be on Saturday night!
Silliness at it's best... just ask Anson!  ;)

> After a few burnout/cop sessions and hiding in Frank Ralph Drinkalot's
> new 105º F trailer it was time for me to leave for vacation.
> Unfortunately I had to trade in one mini-vacation (Waterfest) for
> another (OBX), but not until I revealed to Ben Harder the 3 day long
> practical joke that Anson and I were playing on him ;-) (you can't buy
> $195/bottle beer without a name made by Nazis exiled in Cuba in
> Windsor, ON as far as I can tell).

Marc, you crazy lying SOB... I will get you back for that one...
not sure how... cause you got me pretty good.

but when it comes to beer, I must say that almost anything is believeable!

> As for having .org folks stay at a non-WF endorsed hotel, NO WAY!
> While it would be terrific to have all the Scirocco folk together at
> one hotel, not having young drunken morons to watch would be quite
> disappointing.

Kinda agree... it just isn't WF without the crazed madness, eh?!

Ben