ATS REPLIES...REAL LONG !!! was: ATS and his site and hisherd gone ???

> From: Raffi <flaatr@yahoo.com>
> Date: 2004/07/26 Mon AM 11:12:53 EDT
> To: ats@longcoeur.com, "'Allyn'" <amalventano@sc.rr.com>,
>  "'scirocco list'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
> Subject: RE: ATS REPLIES...REAL LONG !!! was: ATS and his site and his
>  herd gone	???
>
> Patrick... Why are you still here? Log off... end the list mail and go away!
>
> Allyn, Don't bother trying to make sense of it... he did what he did and
> let's just be glad to be rid of him... his self importance was annoying,
> his teknotes were vague and inaccurate (but good for a laugh). He took
> credit for shit he didn't come up with... over all his move away from
> Scirocco's to something else is a blessing... now I have a reason to go to
> Cincy (one of the reasons I never wanted to go will not be there next year).
>
> Our insignificant loss is the Honda communities gain! Maybe he'll put his
> effort into a dodge orange Civic with piss-yellow tint with ultra high
> performance Gabriel shocks and a host of other Pep-Boys performance parts!
>
> New filters installed... all email from Patrick or with ATS in the subject
> will be deleted... Glad it's over
>
> Tired of this shit!
> -Raffi

Me too.  This kind of grandstanding does not help.  Take it off list if want to bolster Allyn, but please do not do it at the sake of tearing down another member.  It takes no skill at all to disagree with folks, NONE!

I know I am on a narrow thin branch here, but you know, this kind of bickering I think is below this community.  resolve the issues any way you can, but name calling, and taking your toys down the block folks, it does not help!

Shutting up now, and wondering why I am here...

David

---Chrome don't get you home.---