farewell

i've tried, but i've decided to hang it up. i've just lost all motivation to
build rocco's anymore. still love the damn cars, but the events over the
last two years have have affected me more then i care to admit. besides, my
daughter will soon be driving and i'm busy building her a ford probe (why
she loves this car i'll never know) but for her it's well worth my time. the
list has been great, i won't try to call out all the names but many of you i
consider as friends more then fellow lister. i wish you all the best.
    for anyone who might be interested i'm giving away my '78. it's
basically a stripped out rolling shell. all in primer, floorboards just
replaced, basically restored and ready for paint. i have a bunch of parts
that will go with it, both mki and mkii, both stock and aftermarket.
    brett

So Sayeth The Hitman