ATS REPLIES...REAL LONG !!! was: ATS and his site and hisherdgone???

snip

> the scirocco list has always appeared to be about 'giving'. i
> firmly believe
> that is what keeps it so alive. the 'its mine' attitude is the
> reason that
> many other mailing lists on the net suck so badly. i personally
> dont want to
> see this list go to crap because of people pulling this garbage, and it
> sores me every time i watch it happen.
>
> you know what patrick, its people like you who make people like
> me NOT want
> to help others out on this list.
>
> p.s. i dont plan on responding further. if you want to continue
> to piss on
> the rest of the list with your 'IP tirade', please feel free to respond.
>
> despite current events, still a happy rocco lister
> Al

Hey Patrick, sorry to hear you got tired of your Scirocco. Your choice.

I view this list as a community effort, and so does many others.

So all your hard work for making your greaat site is now gone?

This ip thing is just tiring. I would think that more and more computer
based communities would get out of the "Copyright Attitude", and move toward
a "Copyleft Attitude"

<<http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/copyleft.html>>

<<http://reseaucitoyen.be/index.php?CopyLeft>>

Make a gracefull exit, and publish your hard work, so that in ten years,
people will still reference it, and that will have made your hard work and
your Scirocco endeavour a usefull and positive thing.

I sure hope you have fun with your other projects, and life in general.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4

p.s. I do get a big grin when I drive the Scirocco, more so than the A4
actually. Don't get me wrong, the A4 is mighty nice and comfortable beyond
anything I ever drove, but for a big grin, I get the Scirocco out on the
road. Oh, and I spent just about 15k$ CDN so far on the Scirocco in the last
10 years. But hey...