emm, what???

The same black one in The Matrix, seats 14 people, and 4 in the trunk!

T Berk <tberk@sbcglobal.net> wrote:Allyn wrote:

> [...]

Well, _I_ (well, the roommate) have a Lincoln Mark III in the
driveway, how's that?

I think if it was a convertible I could fit the Rocc inside, maybe
it'll fit in the trunk at that.

TBerk
I would Luuuuuv a Black Lincoln as described. Luv it.