got shocks?

The shorter wheelbased CRX will be tough to outcorner. I do have a
racer's secret for you though. A friend of mine who races shims the
rear wheels in his rabbit so they are toed out. This makes the car
oversteer very easily. I got to drive it at the track and couldn't
believe a VW could handle like this. Hard in a corner, lift, and the
car would oversteer *immediately* like a RWD car, then back on the
throttle (which is unnatural at first) and it would stop rotating and
drift.