got shocks?

Yea, I'm afraid if I get real race springs the poor old Boges are going
to suck. But, budgetary matters dictate one thing at a time, especially
for $500 Koni's. So, I think I'm back to getting shocks first, then race
springs, then playing with sway bars.

Quaife or Peloquin I'd love to, that's further down my budgetary list
unfortunately. I'm running in DM so rules aren't much of a concern, it's
all in the budget.

I get on that list also, I can always use more tips and info.

Again, thanks all for the help,

TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco
http://www.tom-c.com