got shocks?

> Once you've got a tire in the air adding roll stiffness to that end will
> do no good.
> Putting a bigger front bar on would reduce overall roll. It may seem
> counterintuitive but a bigger
> front bar will probably increase your cornering speed.
> Normally a bigger front bar will increase understeer, but in the autocross
> environment where you've
> already got a rear tire in the air putting a larger front bar will reduce
> overall roll and as a
> result the front tires are more perpendicular to the road and will grip
> better.

i am in total agreement with dan here. not only because it was dan who said
it, but because i have seen this in practice (on my own cars) several times
over.

i hate to sound like a broken record, but i cannot stress enough the ability
of new (especially poly) sway bushings on a stock front bar. it is an easy
(and cheap) intermediate step before opting for a different (more $$) front
bar. potterman can get these, btw.

Al