Replacing dash

True it's a good time to check the core but in actuality it should only
take a few hours to swap the dash...

Real basic steps;
Remove the cluster, console and controls...
Remove 8 or 10 screws.
Remove the rubber sealing strap from the airbox to the center vent
cut a couple of zip ties near the cluster and unplug the cig lighter.
pull straight back.

I did the above in about 40 minutes a few weeks ago... putting it all back
will take a little longer but isn't that always the case.

Other things to check/fix while your under there (you'll never have a
better opportunity)... Check the vacuum servos on the air box for leaks and
replace... the two position one is a b*tch to get at with the dash in
place. Oh and you might want to replace or lube the heater valve push/pull
cable thing or replace it.

-Raffi