Saltyweasel's Front Bar

I'm viewing it as insurance for that front cross  member, obviously they
crack and mine runs on slicks twice a month, so I figure it is a candidate
for the bar. It makes decent enough power that it is a concern, and I'd
rather not add it AFTER I see cracks. I didn't expect to feel any
difference aside from the fact that the nose is 7 lbs heavier.

Cathy