GAs TaNk FuN

When I did my '86 I pulled the exhaust from the cat back off, disconected the brake lines and removed the front four axle bolts. This allowed the axle to hang from the shocks giving me plenty of room to drop the tank. Whatever works for you man.

Anson

Marc_Scirocco_Québec <marc_scirocco@sympatico.ca> wrote:
Remove the shocks bolts also to drop the axle.

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4