FS: Complete G60 Engine, Excellent for Motor Swap!

1991 1.8Ltr. G60, (114K Mi.)  I'm putting this up for sale for the List
Members 1st. Basically you'll be getting everything from the radiator to the
firewall including all Mounts, Intake Plumbing, Intercooler, Radiator and
Fan, Hoses, Complete Wiring Harness, Coil, ECU, Fuse Panel, Exhaust Manifold
& Downpipe to the Cat and all accessories (Alt., A/C Compressor, P/S Pump
ect...) Engine started right up and ran Strong and Very Healthy, No smoking
or abnormal noises, All Charger piping is clean and no oil seepage detected
anywhere on it, Engine had No Oil or Coolant leaks, Everything on it appears
Stock and in Excellent Condition it is being pulled from an Automatic Trans
Car that had transmission problems and transmission wiring harness problems,
the fuel pump relay was by-passed in order for car to run and drive for
reasons unknown (Trans was stuck/locked in 2nd gear) it was last started and
ran approx. six months ago, Battery went bad and was pulled out, another was
installed but now it has no spark, I don't have the time or the repair
manual in order to find what's causing the no spark condition, it may be
something extremely simple since it started and ran flawlessly before
battery was changed, I just ran a Compression Test and the results are as
follows: (1)-165lbs, (2)-165lbs., (3)-160lbs., (4)-160lbs. The pictures I
have taken are before any cleaning at all, I have resized them for easier
viewing on smaller monitors, if interested in the larger Pics or any more I
can send them via e-mail (Serious Inquiry Only), the pictures are located
here:  http://home.earthlink.net/~76scirocco/91G60/
Price is $1000.00 Firm plus shipping, I may be able to get a good deal on
shipping if it ships to a business address. Shipping will be from California
Zip 93309.
I'm not interested in parting any of this out at this time as I'd rather see
all of it located under the hood of a Scirocco :)

Curtis
'76 Super Scirocco
1.6 8V
Bakersfield, CA