[SPAM] RE: Fuel tank leaking problem

Well, I realize they have to phone head office if it doesn't show up on
the VIN inquiry, but the fact that I've been hanging a week is bullshit,
and I also know the hours paid under the warrantee and the hours it
actually takes are different. I'd have no problem with paying for the
difference, given that the hours are probably based on "ideal", and a 17
year old car isn't going to be ideal. But the whole attitiude ticks me
off.

And don't tell me there would have been any time discrepancy on those
MAFs, it's one plug and two clamps I think, on the very topside of the
engine. Oh and that tough diagnostic, plugging in and checking the
readings. That's the one I'm really ticked about, well, for now. Wait till
mid day, then it may be something new.
Cathy