[SPAM] RE: Fuel tank leaking problem

I dealt with the VW dealer on this same issue last autumn.

The dealer called VW HQ and they called me back and told me they didnt
have to do the recall because the recall was issued 10 years ago. I
opened a case with NTSA, but they agree with VW)

Case closed.

Then the local VW dealer called me and told me they would "replace
everything under the car" for $2100, take it or leave it.

Obviously, I told them where to take it!

-ed

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004, David Utley wrote:

> Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 00:13:37 -0500
> From: David Utley <fahrvegnugen@cox.net>