[SPAM] Re: Gas tank replacement

this is basicaly whats inside your tank  a sender unit
and pump
http://www.geocities.com/phfatvw/2rustedsender.JPG
this is how you lift your car  from the rear on the
lift welded on metal spots , sugest use a small block
of wood as a buffer, one of my metal lift points was
riped off from a dealer that replaced my tank b4 and
of course they didnt tell me about it,( i noticed it
latter wheni got under my car and saw it missing and
new rust from where it was.)

this is the beam you need to lower or fully take off
( brake lines are attached to it so be carfull) ( also
rusted brake line joints may make this more dificult ,
i had to cut mine off and replace with newer used ones
i got from a junk car )
http://www.geocities.com/phfatvw/1newbeam.html
 another shot of the beam on the car still and jacked
up    http://www.geocities.com/phfatvw/1underrust.html

 end result after tank is taken out.
http://www.geocities.com/phfatvw/1nogastank.html
  if links arent working just wait a wile  or come
back when it says to   if too many people view them it
shuts down from too much trafic   usaly when 2-3
people view it  (gay i know).

the prosess is fairly easy if you can lower the beam
out of ur way all the rest is simply looking for all
the pionts that are bolted together or screwd in place

 also make sure to have the top stuff off b4 you lower
the tank
http://www.geocities.com/phfatvw/2rustedtank.html
under the seat.