Car cover / storage in general / lots of questions

If you want a good cover I recommend Griot's Garage for the cover... the
last time I spoke to them they still had a pattern to make a fitted cover
for our cars http://www.griotsgarage.com/catalog.jsp?L1=L1_2500

Pricey but very good quality. Depending on where you park it you can select
the type of fabric to use. Mine is parked indoors and has a tan flannel
cover. It's about 15 years old and was originally made by MG Mitten but
it's basically the same.
http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v126/flaatr/Car%20Cover/Car_Cover_-_01_-_Front.jpg

As far as the rest of your questions... I dunno the answers.

Good luck at school!
-Raffi