Car cover / etc / **FUSE BOX DIAGRAM NEEDED**

Anyone?

I talked to a covercraft dealer today and they can order a scirocco
fitted cover.  It's expensive, but that's likely what I'll end up
getting.  Anyone used these before?

Also, I desperately need a reliable fuse/relay diagram for a 1980!  Full
explanation below, but if anyone has this or could scan it from Bentley
or something, I would really appreciate it.  This car needs to run in 24
hours!

I tried to start the car today for the first time in a month.  At first
the starter would turn it over and over and over and I had spark, but it
wouldn't actually start at all.  I suspect it was a fuel problem, but
before I had a chance to even pull an injector, I tried wiggling the
relay box and such because it had been taken off the mounts and I
thought maybe a wire or pump relay had come loose.  At some point in
doing so, I believe I destroyed it.  Now when I turn the key to start
it, I hear a clicking from at least one relay, but NOTHING happens in
the engine bay.  On one of the relays there is a fuse that is blown.
When I bridge it temporarily and turn the key to on (the position right
before ignition) the fan starts running (maybe more happens too, I
didn't have anyone helping observe at the time - I think the fan for the
interior air supply started too) and SMOKE starts coming from the mess
of wires behind the fuse box.  I wasn't able to isolate where the smoke
was coming from, but that was a sure sign something was messed up.
Also, the relay that seemed to be doing the clicking on ignition gets
very hot.
I'm planning to replace the whole deal with a new wiring harness (the
previous owner[s] have completely fubar'd the existing one) in the
winter or spring, but right now I just need to get the car running to
get it into storage.  I'm pretty good with electronics, so a relay and
fuse diagram should help me significantly, but I can't find one online,
my Haynes manual is worthless, and I don't have a Bentley.

Many thanks to anyone who read all that ;)

-Grant-
1980 Money Pit
Louisville, KY/Annapolis, MD