Abandoned Scirocco...

I concur (not that anyone would care.... but), I did a little preliminary
research and everything I found suggests that this car would still be
protected under serious law until it is impounded and sold through the
proper legal channels.

If it were me, that is mine, and for some reason I had to leave it there
hoping that nothing would happen to it, for an extended amount of
time....I would be pisted to come back and find it stripped, I'd rather
have to pay only impound fees, but that is not likely the case, just one
thought.....you know, Golden rule an all....

Abandoned or no it's still auto theft I think... check with the cops you
might be able to buy it out of impound for the impound fee. No car is
worth
going to jail for.

   m a t t h e w   r u s s e l l