Abandoned Scirocco...

Well - I can't say I was really serious about stealing it...but you get the idea. Too many people mistreat their Sciroccos  </rant>.

BTW - if it has two front wipers, it is NOT a California Edition.  '83's only had one.

Be that as it may, if you can get your hands on it and decide to part it out, I maybe willing to purchase the body kit AND come pick it up.

Thanks, Jeff

Krazy Horse <nightmare16v1988@hotmail.com> wrote:
San Luis Obispo, CA. About 4 hours south of SF and about 3 hours north of
LA. I would love to take it somewhere, but I have no place to store it. It
is a Champagne/silverish color, its a little faded and the clear coat is
peeling. Typical abandon car issues...I would be interested in ripping some
parts out if it, but only if there is someone to take them off my hands. I
cant have too many more spare Scirocco parts in my garage.

If there is interest, I will get the VIN and more info about parts and
conditions. I know that it an 83-85 (two wipers and a small wing on the
hatch). I didn't look at the door sticker, but I did notice that it had a
"Catalyst" sticker, so it is for California...interesting.

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)