Twin charger project?

If memory serves, Turbo magazine did an MR2, the late body, with add-on  SC
and Turbo, you might see if you could source that to get some more ideas...

Also, a programmable FI will make your life a lot easier, in my opinion...  I
have no idea what kind of a tab you are expecting to run up on this project,
but I myself will eventually get the megasquirt kit for the G60 I will be
turboing later on.  It may be a headache at first, wiring the thing up,
trouble shooing, etc., but when you get the thing to run, I think you will
have a much greater likelihood to not detonate with that type of setup...  A
wideband 02 also seems very necessary, as well as a device to monitor your
mixture...

If I were you, I would also read Corky Bell's two books, Turbo, and
Supercharged, or whatever they are...  I am sure that there will be all sorts
of info that is duplicated, but the bits that are not.....  Vewy, vewy
impotent...  :-)

HTH
--
Regards,