Why the snowplow driver didn't get to the snowplow

Time for an Iltis Drew.

Last year we had a storm that dropped nearly 4 feet in two days on denver.
 My Iltis was the only thing mobile in my neighborhood till the plows came
through...and even then, I only saw a couple of Jeeps and a 4x4 Toyota
that were managing to get around ok.   The Iltis was unstoppable.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

79 VW Iltis
81 Rabbit Truck 2.0 16v
81 Scirocco S (TDI Swap project)
90 Corrado TDI
91 Cabriolet (2.0 Crossflow swap project)