  From: Adrian
  To: 'Cory Langford' ; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 8:50 AM
  Subject: RE: Twin charger project?

  OK .
  Here's my experience with this. Growing up in Europe and your father
  being a mechanic has sometimes its advantages. The setup that I'm about
  to describe is off a 91 Lancia Delta Integrale HF, because these cars
  are twin-charged by the factory! Anyway, all plumbing and routing is
  very simple but the supercharger is just like the SLC one and is engaged
  by the means of an electric clutch. Also there is a charger bypass valve
  that when a certain boost is achieved before the charger the valve will
  open and bypass the charger. This can be easily done in the same fashion
  with a wastegate.
  Anyway ..
  Here's the mounting sequence:
  Air Filter -> Turbo -> Intercooler -> Supercharger -> Intercooler ->
  Throttle Body.

  Ant the Blow off valve is right before the throtlebody.
  Anyway... I have a pic from somewhere showing this setup. I will see if
  I can up it to my picture trail account. If that don't work I might need
  someone to host it for me.
  Anyway... good luck and hope you get her ready for cincy this year :)

  Adrian C.