WILD Level Worm/Virus Warning... GET your Anti-VirusesSoftwareUpdated NOW!

too funny, but Mac and *nix OS's have their own problems.  I think I saw
that Julies linux/Unix box had a root-kit on it recently, those are
always fun.  There just tends to be less stuff out there for mac and
*nix because winblows is so much easier to screw with and it's whats on
most ppl's desktop.  There for the impact is much greater in the script
kiddiez eyez.

William