WILD Level Worm/Virus Warning... GET your Anti-VirusesSoftwareUpdated NOW!

Heh heh - that's pretty good.  Although Macs may have developed some
immunity through obscurity, that certainly wasn't always the case.  Back
in the days before the windows plague had swept the nation's computers,
the Macintosh program architecture made it a prime target for a variety of
differnt forms of computer virus, and there were scores upon scores of
them versus one or two in the PC world.

Of course, this was also in the days when programmers wrote real viruses -
not these wimpy trojans that depend on general user's ineptitude to
execute and spread... :)

Drew