WILD Level Worm/Virus Warning... GET yourAnti-VirusesSoftwareUpdated NOW!

I have never had a virus on any of my Macs , PCs are
sick but I do alot of Graphics stuff so I have had
macs for about the last 9 years ,  but no viruses here
, the Virus writers just go for the JUGGULAR in the
computer world !! Aaron in San Jose -