Help Needed: Motor Mount Probslems !

Well, part numbers would help me to know exactly what they are doing, but I
think they are quoting you the 8V regular mount, and the 16V mount...

171-199-214-F  (8V)--24.76
533-199-214-A (16V)--43.63

These prices are good for anyone on the list...

I think they might be quoting you mounts from the Passat (90-92)
191-199-262-A (auto)---50.26
535-199-262   (manu)---150-91

This seems more likely, but no telling without any part numbers...  It also
appears that they are running matrix pricing, which is higher than list...

HTH,
--
Regards,
David Utley