Help Needed: Motor Mount Probslems !

Hey guys... as posted earlier I was having problems with pulling the
motor because of the dammed passager side motor mount.
(bolt rusted into mount and when tried to remove bolt I shreded the
mount :@ ohh well the reciprocating saw fixed that :P )
now im ready to drop the 2.0 16V in there BUT the dealer saiz that there
are 2 mounts that will fit in there. Well that's Fu&*ed!
Can anyone clarify this for me???
Or even better can someone swing the right part number my way?
They quoted me $94 and $185. I dunno but these sound awfully expensive
!!
Are they made out of gold or something??
Now I know why they are called the stealership. Also I called a local
guy and he said the best thing to do is to get the part number from the
dealership or off that part that I don't have.
So far everything went great but now this mount is messing things up :@

Adrian C.
Project Scirocco R2.oT - "The Turbocharged 16Valves of Fire Breathing
Fury"
( 2.0L 16V T66 )