Help Needed: Motor Mount Probslems !

there were just some posts up there about motor mounts
, 2 guys emailed in about the best setup , your local
parts guys should be able to look them up for you (#s)
, you know what is super handy for part numbers is the
Rocky Mountain motorworks catalog (motorworks.com) ,
go on their site and get a catlaog sent to you , it
has VW part numbers and it also lets you see what
parts you might have to get from the dealer because
they are not in the catalog , its very handy in Rocco
emergencies , Aaron in SJ (raining today)