Thermotime Switch Resistance (for a Cabby)

Ok guys what is the resistance value on a cold thermotime switch (should be infinite, right?) and should be what warm (Bentley does not list values, just a test sequence). I ask because the wifes cabby has a hot start problem, cold start fires right up. I Tested last night cold on 2k ohms and it was .36 and when warm went to .67, I believe it is bad (and me without a spare). I also checked the CSV and and no leaking after warm. My next step it to check the fuel accumulator and residual pressure.

Hmmmmmmmm

Brian