Motor Mount questions

Hey all!

I have a few questions about a little motor mount problem that I'm
having on my car.
First of all: I'm ready to pull the stock JH out and on the motor side
mount. The bolt rusted solidly into the metal sleve of the mount and I
can't pull the bolt out. (I think I got this covered tomorrow with a
reciprocating saw ;)

Second question: Did anyone here try to make their own urethane
mounts???
Or buying the factory unit and filling it with liquid urethane???
If yes how does it feel??

Third question: Where can VW Motor Sport mounts can be purchased at? And
how big of a difference is it over the factory unit (I'm trying to
figure out what's going on with these because I have a little one that I
have to account for and the wife got to learn Standard on my car! So it
has to be gentle yet Strong :)

Fourth question: Has anyone ever though of drilling the rear
transmission mount and putting 2 screws through it to limit the amount
of travel so it won't break?? Anyone??

Fifth question: What should I use to reinforce the radiator support??
I have a nice L shaped 2mm thick piece of sheet metal. Would it work if
I would weld onto the radiator support??? Or Should I try to make to
copy of that piece that was floating around on the Vortex?

Sixth question: How harsh would it be if I would replace all the mounts
with poly units???

LMK about your thoughts and experiances
TIA

Adrian C.
Project Scirocco R2.oT - "The Turbocharged 16Valves of Fire Breathing
Fury"
( 2.0L 16V T66 )