Is there a way to pressurize Oil system?

A "quick and dirty" way to do this is using two ratchet extensions.  Use
a 1/4" to 3/8" adapter to connect 1/4" extension to a 3/8" extension.
The female end of the 3/8" extension fits perfectly (diagonally) over
the oil pump drive - the 1/4" end fits into a 3/8" drill chuck, and
voila, you've got an Ultra-Cheapass (patent pending) tool...  You can't
get much cheaper than finding alternative uses for tools you already
own!

There's Cheapass, and then there's Ultra-Cheapass...  : )

Mark.
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K
75