Shift Rod bushing/bearing (orange one) replaced.butfitsloosearound shaft....

the orange one is for an a2--they look very similar, but are not. the
correct bushing is only available with the purchase of a new bracket. for
some reason, no one makes an aftermarket. it's ~$30 from potter or the
dealer. but no, the a2 will increase the slop that made you want to replace
the bushing in the first place. hth,

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP