Thermostat Issues Continued..............

the flap is also closed on max a/c mode. also, there's a vacuum line under
the rain tray going to the flapper.  iirc, disconnecting it closes the flap
(or opens it, don't remember which). never had this problem with the heat
though.

-Michael Abatzis
New Orleans!
1988 Scirocco 2L 16v RIP