Is anyone out there using a hood scoop? Seen a bigoneinEuroTuner...

Yep, that's why my Saab vents should be the bomb. It's got the low pressure thing going on in motion and the regular venting action when sitting still. Plus, they're good sized, but not too big. Hood scoops usually have a front opening and are enclosed on all other sides, making it more difficult for hot air to escape.

Dan

A J <asbfooh@yahoo.com> wrote:
What about when you sit at a light , hot air rises
right ? So if there is an immediate exit above the
engine wont it help it alot rather than have to wait
for the car to move or the fan to work harder ? I do
alot of stop and go driving here around the Bay Area ,
talk about traffic !! _Aaron