Is anyone out there using a hood scoop? Seen a bigoneinEuroTuner...

What about when you sit at a light , hot air rises
right ? So if there is an immediate exit above the
engine wont it help it alot rather than have to wait
for the car to move or the fan to work harder ? I do
alot of stop and go driving here around the Bay Area ,
talk about traffic !! _Aaron