Parts Place

Thanks, for the warning. That sucks 'cause they have replacement parts
that I can't get for "The Project" anywhere else. Passenger side door
comes to mind, as well as fenders and crap. I'll approach them carefully
and let you all know how it turns out.

Thanks again for the warning,
TomC
'79 "The Project" Scirocco