Help...please...help results

Ok Ill post this so as not to keep you guys hanging. The tests came back
really nicely and he said  the car is in extremely good condition it has
25000 miles. The air filter does need to be replaced and im taking it in
again for that.  Besides that it looks like it was just a burp lol.  As for
the loss of oil he told me to use this leak seal stuff every time I change
the oil cause its not bad enough to have to spend all this money on a
rebuild. And yes I check my oil very often. :)
Thanx again everyone