$195 coilovers- Use scenerio discussion

OK, so we have 2 schools of thought on the cheap coilovers. Those that
think it's a good deal and would work fine and those who think that it
wouldnt work well due to either epoxy use or possible failure of
shocks.

Personally im less concerened about shock failure, because i have the
great bilstein lifetime warranty....so long as i don't tell em I used em
improperly, and as for epoxy use....well....my knowledge ends here so i
am at the mercy of the lists opinions and advice.  Sounds like epoxy
choice and area prep are the main concerns.....easy enough to remedy.
My car is used basically for sporadic summer drives, and when i feel
like showing the honda tuners whats up ....either way it sees little use
anymore (sob).  For me, I think the cheap option will do fine as im
mostly interested in the lowering and enhanced cornering ability over my
current setup and will not be doing any autox or drifting this year.
rebuttles and opinions are welcome. :-)