(OT)I would like to ask you all a question...(Long)

--
Regards,
David Utley

> Your signature, only represent who you work for, not what your talents are.

Sure...  But then the question changes to have I said anything here that makes
most of you unjustifiable angry?  (Notice the qualifier)...

> In my case my signature on indicates the folly of owning so many scirocco
> and the level of insanity I have gained and how far I have progressed in my
> desires to have and own all scirocco's in Texas I can...
>
> What was the question again?

LOL...  WERD up on THAT....  When you getting those things, anyways?

Thanks for the note...