Coilovers $195 for all A1's

When it comes to the suspension of a car that is subject to extreme forces
even in everyday driving the choices should be.

1) Coilover kits that come fully assembled with a shock insert and strut can
designed for the coilover setup.

2) Factory Strut can modified with MIG or hopefully TIG welded perch.

3) Coilover kit simply resting on the factory perch.

4) Super Duper High Strength Epoxy?.........................

/me shivers

Brian Honnold
Director of Multifamily Acquisitions
Pacific Capital Investments