Lightened flywheels...

Um, David - what are you basing this on?  The land-speed Rabbit truck was in
operation for several years - 4, I think.  It had a lightened flywheel and
heads and cams that supported 8000rpm+ (several different engine
configurations, same flywheel).  No like a drag racer that hits that rpm for
a few seconds, either.  Miles and miles, repeatedly.  Never a failure.
Hell, it was driven on the street for development work.  Just because people
say it will blow up, doesn't mean it will.  It might be more likely to, but
If I walk around with a ski pole in my hand my whole life, I am more likely
to get struck by lightening.  Will it happen?

gd