OT: Drew, you gotta see this

I LOVE it.  Looks like a big sister to the TurboDiesel Scirocco.

Too bad I'd have to go so far to get one...  - we never got Quantums up
here - or Dashers either I think - there is the odd import floating around
though.

I am storing a friend's TurboDiesel Quantum squareback - but it doesn't do
as much for me as that 2 door sedan does.

Scirocco content - the Scirocco is performing flawlessly in the latest
round of cold weather - although I did have to replace the 5 year-old
battery to make those starts a little more reliable at -25C.  She didn't
get to go our and play in the snow today though - probably just as well as
all the roads are closed for about 50 miles around. :)

Drew

--
|  84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco  |