Oil leak won't go away :(

Part number, 028-115-441-C...  I found it under Scirocco, like '85, although
it is not used until '91, which I realize makes no sense, like ETKA makes
sense... :-)  I have one on my car, and it has a lot of oil pressure, and I
have yet to have problems...  On the specs for tightening that thing, go ahead
and look them up.  You do not need a torque wrench to do 18-25 ft=lbs, which
is about what those bolts should take.  That range is just firmly snug, no
aping on it, just good and firm...  As for the oil and oil filter, yes it can
make a difference...  20W50 dyno oil will not creep nearly as much as 0W30
Synthetic...  That latter oil also makes a fairly good liquid wrench, BTW...
And for the oil  filter, I have never cut into a Bosch filter, but I assume
they are pretty good.  Inferior filters (Fram, Purolator, Pennzoil), can
generate too much back pressure if they have disintegrated inside...  Been
there, did that, got pissed (Fram)...  :-(
--
Regards,
David Utley