Cams, lights, revoulutions, and the weather(long)

Q1 You've already got a solid lifter engine.  No need to swap one in.  As
for all A1s being solid, not sure one that one, because I think there were
some hydraulic cabbys.  But I might be wrong on that one, and of course the
16V were all hydro too.

Maybe a signature would be nice on this one:
John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.
'89 Polaris Indy Deluxe