  From: Scourge
  To: Rocco list
  Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 12:36 PM
  Subject: Re: Cams, lights, revoulutions, and the weather(long)

  Hello again,
  Thanx to all who responded. First off It has been brought to my attention
  that my "gay headlights" comment may offend some, it's not my intention to
  do so. And such I do apologize to anyone I may have offended. I realize now
  that it was somewhat inappropriate.
  Second...is there any way to tell it my car is solid or hydro from the
  outside???

  thanx again
   -The George