  From: Stefan P
  To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
  Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 10:11 PM
  Subject: Help...please...help

  Ok let me get to the point...I saw my neighbors CRX he asked if i wanted to
  race...me being me said yes. So every thing is going fine im beating him and
  im all happy i get into 4th all ok then at about 7000 rpm (thats when i
  usually shift while racing) the car did a jerk and seemed to disingage
  itself then i smelt stuff burning i looked behind me and I have a lot of
  white smoke pouring out of my car...I could still drive it home and all..now
  here is where the stupid part of me comes in...earlier that day my oil light
  went on i checked the oil...it was FULL....i checked again later that
  day...IT was FULL...but the light still came on!! ALso my E-break light is
  coming on once in a while randomly (thats been happening for the past 2
  days)...can any one help me...I think Im in  a very deep hole right now.
  ALso shouldnt a sports car be able to be pushed all the way once in a
  while...its not like i do it every day...thats actually the first time i
  pushed it that far all the way.
       Thanx in advance